
10/12 00:01am
Though not know you are the only one read this msg or not. Still want you to know that even a short and simple conversation with you can make my day be peaceful and me fully satisfied. Thanks you to agree to talk in a relax way. hope we can all be truly ourselves. Nice sleep. BL
ha....don't worry lol....only me la.
My god, I am so touched and completely moved to receive your feedback and positive smile. God knows that I am single and fighting a mission impossible alone now. It's so lonely and not easy to gain the true love. And I really enjoy every moment speaking to you, even it's a short and simple conversation from office to bus stop. I love the moment to be walking next to you!
Hope everthing fine with you after the small earthquake. Take care a bit more if you are alone. :) Wish you nice sleep with sweet dreams. Good night. BL
沒有留言:
張貼留言