Such a long long time I haven't written anything on my blog. I knew it my bad habit and want to escape all these.
1. I did a bad job as a Mangement Trainee in Unilever.
2.I am not a organized and precise knowledge worker. More accuatelly, it's "not efficient and miss the target easily. "
3. I don't really feel good and comfortable when it comes to my time mangement and project process. Take stock investment and books reading as an example, I always want to make money in the fancy capital market. However, I always spend the first three minutes passion to do this "task" assigned by myself.
4. The conclusion : apparently, I am the tallest and strongest enemy of my life. If I can accomplish and have some achievement, that must rely on the insistence to myself. Otherwise, I am just a normal persoan like nobody others.
2009 is passing little by little. All work or not depends on myself.
1. I did a bad job as a Mangement Trainee in Unilever.
2.I am not a organized and precise knowledge worker. More accuatelly, it's "not efficient and miss the target easily. "
3. I don't really feel good and comfortable when it comes to my time mangement and project process. Take stock investment and books reading as an example, I always want to make money in the fancy capital market. However, I always spend the first three minutes passion to do this "task" assigned by myself.
4. The conclusion : apparently, I am the tallest and strongest enemy of my life. If I can accomplish and have some achievement, that must rely on the insistence to myself. Otherwise, I am just a normal persoan like nobody others.
2009 is passing little by little. All work or not depends on myself.
沒有留言:
張貼留言