2010年8月28日 星期六

Why? feel it's my mr.right?

Very difficult question is it if you asked me why I felt/feel she is the right girl for me.

I seldom dig it out in my deep mind or heart to verify this question, not only now but also the passed experience.

But I still could summarize some bullet points that I was crazily attached. (I feel I get addicted to you from now on).
a) I love the way this girl talks and the face she watches me with her attractive eyes open. (almond shape? or pearl-like)
b) I appreciate the way she always not hurry up and rush in/out.
c) She is confident of herself, although may not 100% satisfied with current status. (me either).
d) Perfection driven and seeker.

There are something more than just mentioned here, and let me update every day/week. :)

Good day today~
Love the coffee with diary here~

沒有留言: