12/15 (Tue)
* Life should be in an order, and things need more time to be prepared in advance.
** And that would make me feel better and happier too.
I felt lazy to wake up and get up in the morning. Actually it's not early then (7:50am)
I felt regretful when looking for shirts/pants for today.
I felt late when walking out the door seeing all school boys are in campus ready for class already.
I felt long when waiting for bus 902 to come, and felt uncertainty how long does it take to see 902 coming. I felt hesitated to switch to 630 and transfer or stay there expecting 902 to come earlier.
I felt uncomfortable when seeing people crowding into my bus, and felt panic when seeing cars flood into the cross section.
I felt not ready and not well-prepared when I found I don't have new clean shirts/pants to wear today. And I felt even embrassed when remebering that this pants is just need to be sewed.
I felt I missed my Honda K8 a lot and also the timing she saved for me and the wonderful breakfast it helps.
沒有留言:
張貼留言