
It's awful today. My position is in open interest now but not my intension. That really sucks, or you can say I am really a big fool. I traded today in the trend-averse direction, and I was happy then thinking the upper-risk is low because of the 7% limitation. However, I was totally in stupid mind all day long.
Actually, aside of strapped in the TSE-future, I still have lots of options to secure my position from huge loss by purchasing oppositite position in related commodities, such as call/put option, Electric industry future. and Morgan TSI futures. However, again, I missed this chance.
I am god damn worried about the openning tomorrow because the potentioal buy side isn't digested today. That might hurt my position with a NTD$37,000 loss the most. I am sad and hate myself all afternoon today. Sign............I should be more aware of the trading nature and risk behind in daily trading. After all, I have to survive in the market with little P/L but not huge losses after $16,000 last Thursday.
Be aware and be careful!
Good luck! & execute my asset allocation strictly.
Actually, aside of strapped in the TSE-future, I still have lots of options to secure my position from huge loss by purchasing oppositite position in related commodities, such as call/put option, Electric industry future. and Morgan TSI futures. However, again, I missed this chance.
I am god damn worried about the openning tomorrow because the potentioal buy side isn't digested today. That might hurt my position with a NTD$37,000 loss the most. I am sad and hate myself all afternoon today. Sign............I should be more aware of the trading nature and risk behind in daily trading. After all, I have to survive in the market with little P/L but not huge losses after $16,000 last Thursday.
Be aware and be careful!
Good luck! & execute my asset allocation strictly.
沒有留言:
張貼留言